Human Rights in Bangladesh: Stresses on the Period of 2009 to 2012
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Haradhan Kumar Mohajan, 2013. "Human Rights in Bangladesh: Stresses on the Period of 2009 to 2012," KASBIT Journal of Management & Social Science, Khadim Ali Shah Bukhari Institute of Technology (KASBIT), vol. 6, pages 38-64, December.
- Mohajan, Haradhan, 2013. "Human Rights in Bangladesh: Stresses on the Period of 2009 to 2012," MPRA Paper 50797, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 Feb 2013.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mohajan, Haradhan, 2012. "Human trafficking in Asia: a heinous crime against humanities," MPRA Paper 50852, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 29 Jan 2012.
- Mohajan, Haradhan, 2014. "Child Rights in Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 58424, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Jan 2014.
- Mohajan, Haradhan, 2011. "Are Bangladeshi women enjoying human rights properly?," MPRA Paper 50855, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 Sep 2011.
More about this item
KeywordsCrossfire; Death Penalty; Democracy; Extra judicial Killings; Human rights.;
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:53525. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .