Un Test sulle Ipotesi delle Proiezioni a Medio-Lungo Termine della Spesa Farmaceutica
[Testing Hypotheses at the basis of Medium-Long Term Projections of Pharmaceutical Expenditure]
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsprojections; medium-long term projections; pharma; pharmaceutical; pharmaceuticals; public finance; sustainability; adequacy; welfare; welfare system; Italy; Oecd; Ocse; Ecofin; Awg; Ageing Working Group; Gdp; proiezioni; Ragioneria Generale dello Stato; Spesa Sociale; SSN; sistema sanitari; spesa sanitaria; spesa farmaceutica; copayment; multipillar; multipilastro; pharmacy; pharmacies; distribuzione; drug; drugs; nicola c. salerno; nicola carmine salerno; nc salerno; firstname.lastname@example.org; scienza delle finanze; structural reform; structural reforms; expenditure profile; expenditure profiles; profili di spesa per età; demografia; invecchiamento; crescita; sviluppo; salute; Ministero della Salute; Ministero del Tesoro; Dipartimento del Tesoro; estimation; reforming process; Europe; International Monetary Fund; Roma; Via San Remo;
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
- H00 - Public Economics - - General - - - General
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- H42 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Publicly Provided Private Goods
- H70 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - General
- H72 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Budget and Expenditures
- H75 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Government: Health, Education, and Welfare
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
- I00 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - General - - - General
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- I13 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Insurance, Public and Private
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- J10 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - General
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-02 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:50884. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.