Hazard Concerns: MIC at Bhopal and Virginia and the Indian Nuclear Liability Act
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsBhopal Gas Disaster; Union Carbide; Technology Transfer; Transnational Corporations; People concerned about MIC (PCMIC); Nuclear Liability Act;
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- K23 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Regulated Industries and Administrative Law
- N8 - Economic History - - Micro-Business History
- N82 - Economic History - - Micro-Business History - - - U.S.; Canada: 1913-
- N85 - Economic History - - Micro-Business History - - - Asia including Middle East
- O25 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Industrial Policy
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:49609. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .