E-learning role in higher education and corporate environment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ramona LACUREZEANU & Robert BUCHMANN & Paul BRESFELEAN & Valerica MARES, 2011. "The Place of e-Learning in Romanian Universitiesâ€™ Strategies," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(1), pages 220-227.
More about this item
Keywordse-learning; distant education; higher education; university; moodle;
- A22 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Undergraduate
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:47958. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .