From city marketing to museum marketing and opposed
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- W.F. Lever, 1993. "Competition within the European Urban System," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 30(6), pages 935-948, June.
- María V. Gómez, 1998. "Reflective images: the case of urban regeneration in Glasgow and Bilbao," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(1), pages 106-121, March.
- Carl Grodach, 2002. "Reconstituting identity and history in post-war Mostar, Bosnia-Herzegovina," City, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 61-82, April.
More about this item
Keywordscultural planning; tourism development; Strategic Pilot Marketing Plan; Nea Ionia Magnisia; Tabacco Museum of Kavala;
- O21 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Planning Models; Planning Policy
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
- R59 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CUL-2013-05-19 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-CWA-2013-05-19 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-MKT-2013-05-19 (Marketing)
- NEP-TUR-2013-05-19 (Tourism Economics)
- NEP-URE-2013-05-19 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:46968. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.