Money as gold versus money as water
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Colignatus, 2005. "A better way to account for fiat money at the Central Bank," General Economics and Teaching 0512014, EconWPA.
- Colignatus, Thomas, 2011. "High Noon at the EU corral. An economic plan for Europe, September 2011," MPRA Paper 33476, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 May 2010.
- Colignatus, Thomas, 2011. "Conditions for turning the ex ante risk premium into an ex post redemption for EU government debt," MPRA Paper 34816, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Nov 2011.
- Stephen Pollock & Nikoletta Lekka, 2001.
"Deconstructing the Consumption Function: New Tools and Old Problems,"
448, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Stephen Pollock & Nikoletta Lekka, 2004. "Deconstructing The Consumption Function: New Tools And Old Problems," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 104, Royal Economic Society.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic stability; monetary policy; economic crisis; euro; European Central Bank; bank capital; risk free rate; fiscal policy; tax; external balance; Economic Supreme Court; optimal currency area; investment; investment banks; Banking Union;
- E00 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - General
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2013-04-06 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2013-04-06 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2013-04-06 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:45759. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.