A better way to account for fiat money at the Central Bank
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Colignatus, Thomas, 2013. "Money as gold versus money as water," MPRA Paper 45759, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Apr 2013.
- Colignatus, Thomas, 2011. "Conditions for turning the ex ante risk premium into an ex post redemption for EU government debt," MPRA Paper 34816, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Nov 2011.
- Colignatus, Thomas, 2011. "High Noon at the EU corral. An economic plan for Europe, September 2011," MPRA Paper 33476, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 May 2010.
More about this item
KeywordsFiat Money; Money; Central Bank; Government Debt; Seigniorage; Inflation Tax; Gold Standard; Accounting;
- A00 - General Economics and Teaching - - General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2006-01-24 (Central Banking)
- NEP-FMK-2006-01-24 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-MAC-2006-01-24 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2006-01-24 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpgt:0512014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.