A note on competing economic theories on the 2007-2008+ financial crisis: The case for (hidden) stagflation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen Pollock & Nikoletta Lekka, 2001.
"Deconstructing the Consumption Function: New Tools and Old Problems,"
448, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Stephen Pollock & Nikoletta Lekka, 2004. "Deconstructing The Consumption Function: New Tools And Old Problems," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 104, Royal Economic Society.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Colignatus, Thomas, 2009. "The macro-economics of repressed stagflation. Part 2: The crisis of 2009+ and a reduction of the working week," MPRA Paper 14180, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Colignatus, Thomas, 2009. "Consumer durables as investments that can help us out of the current economic crisis," MPRA Paper 13382, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Colignatus, Thomas, 2011. "High Noon at the EU corral. An economic plan for Europe, September 2011," MPRA Paper 33476, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 May 2010.
- Costa Cabral, Nazare, 2010.
"Breve guia temático e bibliográfico sobre o estudo da actual crise financeira e económica
[Short thematic guide to the study of current financial and economic crisis]," MPRA Paper 20743, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial crisis; economic crisis; stagflation; inflation; unemployment; Phillipscurve; taxes;
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:10831. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .