Competition and competitiveness in a new economy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul-Bogdan Zamfir, 2011. "The Need Of Total Quality In Public Administration," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 4, pages 223-226, December.
- Heinz Handler, 2005.
"Das öffentliche Auftragswesen im gesamtwirtschaftlichen Zusammenhang,"
WIFO Working Papers
- Heinz Handler, 2005. "Das oeffentliche Auftragswesen im gesamtwirtschaftlichen Zusammenhang," Public Economics 0507012, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsGlobalisation; competitiveness; European competition policy; competition authorities; network industries;
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
- F60 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - General
- K2 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law
- L4 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies
- L5 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:44944. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.