A Note on Discounting and Funding Value Adjustments for Derivatives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Johannes & Suresh Sundaresan, 2007. "The Impact of Collateralization on Swap Rates," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 62(1), pages 383-410, February.
- Masaaki Fujii & Yasufumi Shimada & Akihiko Takahashi, 2010. "Collateral Posting and Choice of Collateral Currency - Implications for Derivative Pricing and Risk Management-," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-743, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Andrea Pallavicini & Daniele Perini & Damiano Brigo, 2011. "Funding Valuation Adjustment: a consistent framework including CVA, DVA, collateral,netting rules and re-hypothecation," Papers 1112.1521, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2011.
- Masaaki Fujii & Yasufumi Shimada & Akihiko Takahashi, 2009. "A Note on Construction of Multiple Swap Curves with and without Collateral," CARF F-Series CARF-F-154, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo, revised Jan 2010.
- Hull, John & White, Alan, 2013. "Credit Derivatives," Handbook of the Economics of Finance, Elsevier.
More about this item
KeywordsCSA; collateral; foreign collateral; derivative pricing; hedging; martingale pricing; FVA; funding cost; funding and discounting;
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:44495. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .