A Note on Discounting and Funding Value Adjustments for Derivatives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Johannes & Suresh Sundaresan, 2007. "The Impact of Collateralization on Swap Rates," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 62(1), pages 383-410, February.
- Masaaki Fujii & Yasufumi Shimada & Akihiko Takahashi, 2010. "Collateral Posting and Choice of Collateral Currency - Implications for Derivative Pricing and Risk Management-," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-743, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Andrea Pallavicini & Daniele Perini & Damiano Brigo, 2011. "Funding Valuation Adjustment: a consistent framework including CVA, DVA, collateral,netting rules and re-hypothecation," Papers 1112.1521, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2011.
- Masaaki Fujii & Yasufumi Shimada & Akihiko Takahashi, 2009. "A Note on Construction of Multiple Swap Curves with and without Collateral," CARF F-Series CARF-F-154, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo, revised Jan 2010.
- Hull, John & White, Alan, 2013. "Credit Derivatives," Handbook of the Economics of Finance, Elsevier.
More about this item
KeywordsCSA; collateral; foreign collateral; derivative pricing; hedging; martingale pricing; FVA; funding cost; funding and discounting;
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:44495. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.