Impact of economic crisis on innovation behaviour of industrial firms in Russia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Raj M. Desai & Itzhak Goldberg, 2008. "Can Russia Complete?," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15816.
- Козлов К. К. & Соколов Д. Г. & Юдаева К. В., 2004. "Инновационная Активность Российских Фирм," Higher School of Economics Economic Journal Экономический журнал Высшей школы экономики, CyberLeninka;Федеральное государственное автономное образовательное учреждение высшего образования «Национальный исследовательский университет «Высшая школа экономики», vol. 8(3), pages 399-419.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Golikova Victoria & Kuznetsov Boris, 2016. "The Role of Innovation and Globalization Strategies in Post-Crisis Recovery," HSE Working papers WP BRP 123/EC/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Simachev, Yuri & Kuzyk, Mikhail & Ivanov, Denis, 2012. "Fostering innovation in Russian companies in the post-crisis period: Opportunities and constraints," MPRA Paper 41284, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- World Bank, 2011. "Russia : Reshaping Economic Geography," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13052, The World Bank.
- Boris Kuznetsov & Tatiana Dolgopyatova & Vladimir Gimpelson & Victoria Golikova & Ksenia R. Gonchar & Andrei Yakovlev & Yevgeny G. Yasin, 2010. "Russian Manufacturing Revisited: Industrial Enterprises at the Start of the Crisis," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 111, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Yuri Simachev & Mikhail Kuzyk & Vera Feygina, 2014.
"The nature of innovation channels at the micro level: evidence from Russian manufacturing firms,"
Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 103-123, May.
- Simachev, Yuri & Kuzyk, Mikhail & Feygina, Vera, 2013. "The Nature of Innovation Channels at the Micro-Level: Evidence from Russian Manufacturing Firms," MPRA Paper 49894, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boris KUZNETSOV, 2009. "Russia and the Global Crisis," The Journal of Comparative Economic Studies (JCES), The Japanese Society for Comparative Economic Studies (JSCES), vol. 5, pages 25-45, December.
- Teplykh, Grigorii, 2015. "Drivers of innovation activity of manufacturing enterprises in Russia," Applied Econometrics, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA), vol. 38(2), pages 83-110.
- World Bank, 2013. "Russian Federation : National and Regional Trends in Regulatory Burden and Corruption," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16566, The World Bank.
- Denis Ivanov & Mikhail Kuzyk & Yury Simachev, 2012. "Fostering Innovation Performance of Russian Manufacturing Enterprises: New Opportunities and Limitations," Foresight and STI Governance (Foresight-Russia till No. 3/2015), National Research University Higher School of Economics, vol. 6(2), pages 18-42.
- Itzhak Goldberg & John Gabriel Goddard & Smita Kuriakose & Jean-Louis Racine, 2011. "Igniting Innovation : Rethinking the Role of Government in Emerging Europe and Central Asia," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2358.
More about this item
Keywordsindustrial innovation; impact of crisis; innovation policy;
All these keywords.
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:43675. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Joachim Winter (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.