Real estate development enterprises in the Polish market and issues related to its analysis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Krzysztof Olszewski & Robert Leszczyński, 2013.
"Panel analysis of home prices in the primary and secondary market in 17 largest cities in Poland,"
Chapters from NBP Conference Publications,
Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Leszczyński, Robert & Olszewski, Krzysztof, 2014. "Panel analysis of home prices in the primary and secondary market in 17 largest cities in Poland," MPRA Paper 59017, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Krzysztof Olszewski & Hanna Augustyniak & Jacek Laszek & Robert Leszczynski & Joanna Waszczuk, 2016.
"On the dynamics of the primary housing market and the forecasting of house prices,"
IFC Bulletins chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Combining micro and macro data for financial stability analysis, volume 41
Bank for International Settlements.
- Augustyniak, Hanna & Leszczyński, Robert & Łaszek, Jacek & Olszewski, Krzysztof & Waszczuk, Joanna, 2014. "On the dynamics of the primary housing market and the forecasting of house prices," MPRA Paper 61015, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsReal estate development; construction process analysis; business plan;
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- R31 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Housing Supply and Markets
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-TRA-2013-01-07 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-URE-2013-01-07 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:43347. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.