Floss (Free/Libre Open Source Software): A Theme For Cultural Differences Study
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsOpen Source Movement; FLOSS; Culture Difference and Hofstede Model;
- K10 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - General (Constitutional Law)
- L19 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Other
- L17 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Open Source Products and Markets
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- K19 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-07-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2007-07-27 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-ICT-2007-07-27 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-INO-2007-07-27 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2007-07-27 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-LAW-2007-07-27 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2007-07-27 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:4182. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .