Floss (Free/Libre Open Source Software): A Theme For Cultural Differences Study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yi Wen & Luis Aguiar-Conraria, 2007. "Oil dependence and Economic Instability," 2007 Meeting Papers 151, Society for Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
KeywordsOpen Source Movement; FLOSS; Culture Difference and Hofstede Model;
- K10 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - General (Constitutional Law)
- L19 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Other
- L17 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Open Source Products and Markets
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- K19 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-07-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2007-07-27 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-ICT-2007-07-27 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-INO-2007-07-27 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2007-07-27 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-LAW-2007-07-27 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2007-07-27 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:4182. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.