Report NEP-LAW-2007-07-27This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James E. Anderson, 2007. "Does Trade Foster Contract Enforcement?," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 672, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Michelle J. White, 2007. "Bankruptcy Reform and Credit Cards," NBER Working Papers 13265, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oren Bar-Gill & Lucian A. Bebchuk, 2007. "Consent and Exchange," NBER Working Papers 13267, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kolko, Jed, 2007. "Dialing While Fishtailing: How Mobile Phones, Hands-Free Laws, and Driving Conditions Interact to Affect Traffic Fatalities," MPRA Paper 4135, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ramanujam, Padmanabha, 2007. "Floss (Free/Libre Open Source Software): A Theme For Cultural Differences Study," MPRA Paper 4182, University Library of Munich, Germany.