Economic thought of Ibn al-Qayyim (1292–1350)
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Islahi, Abdul Azim, 2005. "Contributions of Muslim Scholars to the History of Economic Thought and Analysis upto 15th Century," MPRA Paper 53462, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- aislahi, Abdul Azim, 1989. "Stages of socio-economic development: Shah Wali-Allah's concept of al-irtifaqat," MPRA Paper 29628, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 1990.
- Abdul Azim Islahi, 2014. "History of Islamic Economic Thought," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 16105.
- Islahi, Abdul Azim, 2001. "An analytical study of al-Ghazali’s thought on money and interest," MPRA Paper 41438, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2001.
More about this item
KeywordsHistory of Islamic Economic Thought; Economic Philosophy of Islam; Poverty and Zuhd; Economic Significance of Zakah; Interest - Riba al-Fadl and Riba al-Nasi `ah; al-Hisbah;
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
- B11 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Preclassical (Ancient, Medieval, Mercantilist, Physiocratic)
- B00 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - General - - - History of Economic Thought, Methodology, and Heterodox Approaches
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:41369. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .