An analytical study of al-Ghazali’s thought on money and interest
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Islahi, Abdul Azim, 1982. "Economic thought of Ibn al-Qayyim (1292–1350)," MPRA Paper 41369, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 1984.
- Islahi, Abdul Azim & Ghazanfar, Shaikh Mohammad, 1998. "Economic Thought of al-Ghazali," MPRA Paper 53465, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Islahi, Abdul Azim, 2005. "Contributions of Muslim Scholars to the History of Economic Thought and Analysis upto 15th Century," MPRA Paper 53462, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abdul Azim Islahi, 2014. "History of Islamic Economic Thought," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 16105.
More about this item
KeywordsNature and Functions of money; Difficulties of barter exchange; Interest (riba); Riba’l-fadl and Riba’l-nasi'ah; Counterfeiting and debasement of money;
- B11 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Preclassical (Ancient, Medieval, Mercantilist, Physiocratic)
- E40 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:41438. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .