Stages of socio-economic development: Shah Wali-Allah's concept of al-irtifaqat
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Islahi, Abdul Azim, 1982. "Economic thought of Ibn al-Qayyim (1292–1350)," MPRA Paper 41369, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 1984.
More about this item
Keywords‘Stages of History’ approach to development; Theory of Socio-Economic development; Dehlawi’s Theory of Development; al-irtifaqat; Four stages of Humankind Development.;
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- B00 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - General - - - History of Economic Thought, Methodology, and Heterodox Approaches
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:29628. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .