Impact of the EWEC on Development in Border Provinces: Case Study of Savannakhet Province in Lao PDR
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lord, Montague J., 2012. "Evaluation of Support to Lao PDR’s Special Economic Zones (SEZs)," MPRA Paper 61053, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lord, Montague J. & Tangtrongjita, Pawat, 2010. "Mapping the organic vegetable value chain along the EWEC," MPRA Paper 42591, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsCross-border trade; impact analysis; subregional arrangements; East West Economic Corridor; Greater Mekong Subregion;
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
- O24 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Trade Policy; Factor Movement; Foreign Exchange Policy
- O2 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
- P45 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - International Linkages
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:41153. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .