Teaching Islamic finance in madaris – need, difficulties and solutions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Islahi, Abdul Azim, 2009. "A study of Muslim economic thinking in the 11th A.H. / 17th C.E. century," MPRA Paper 75431, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.
More about this item
KeywordsIslamic Banking and Finance; Syllabus of Islamic Finance; Religious schools and Teaching Islamic Finance; scope of employments in the industry of Islamic banking and finance;
- A30 - General Economics and Teaching - - Multisubject Collective Works - - - General
- B40 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - General
- A29 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Other
- B59 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Other
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:41131. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .