Teaching Islamic finance in madaris – need, difficulties and solutions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Islahi, Abdul Azim, 2009. "A study of Muslim economic thinking in the 11th A.H. / 17th C.E. century," MPRA Paper 75431, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Islahi, Abdu Azim, 2014. "“The Genesis of Islamic Economics” Revisited," MPRA Paper 68367, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
- Islahi, Abdul Azim, 2013. "First vs. second generation Islamic economists: Deviations and differences in thoughts," MPRA Paper 68353, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
- Abdul Azim Islahi, 2014. "History of Islamic Economic Thought," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 16105.
- Islahi, Abdul Azim, 2015. "The Genesis of Islamic Economics Revisited By Abdul Azim Islahi," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 23, pages 1-28.
- Islahi, Abdul Azim, 2009. "Islamic economic thinking in the 12th AH/18th CE century with special reference to Shah Wali-Allah al-Dihlawi," MPRA Paper 75432, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2009.
More about this item
KeywordsIslamic Banking and Finance; Syllabus of Islamic Finance; Religious schools and Teaching Islamic Finance; scope of employments in the industry of Islamic banking and finance;
All these keywords.
- A30 - General Economics and Teaching - - Multisubject Collective Works - - - General
- B40 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - General
- A29 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Other
- B59 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Other
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:41131. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.