Do Building Up of Values Matter? An Analysis of Ethical Values of Accounting Professionals and Unethical Reporting Practices in Accounting
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lisa McManus & Nava Subramaniam, 2009. "Ethical evaluations and behavioural intentions of early career accountants: the impact of mentors, peers and individual attributes," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 49(3), pages 619-643.
More about this item
KeywordsEthics; Values; Accounting professionals; unethical reporting;
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2013-10-18 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2013-10-18 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-IUE-2013-10-18 (Informal & Underground Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:40109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .