Report NEP-IUE-2013-10-18This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tuomas Kosonen & Olli Ropponen, 2013. "The role of information in tax compliance: Evidence from a natural field experiment," Working Papers 48, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- James Alm & Kim M. Bloomquist & Michael McKee, 2013. "When You Know Your Neighbor Pays Taxes: Information, Peer Effects, and Tax Compliance," Working Papers 13-22, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Yilmaz, Fatih & Coolidge, Jacqueline, 2013. "Can e-filing reduce tax compliance costs in developing countries ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6647, The World Bank.
- Christian A. Vossler & Michael McKee, 2013. "Efficient tax reporting: The effects of taxpayer information services," Working Papers 13-24, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Kotowski, Maciej H. & Weisbach, David A. & Zeckhauser, Richard J., 2013. "Audits as Signals," Working Paper Series rwp2013-026, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Singh, Ajay Kumar & Vasudeva, Sakshi, 2013. "Do Building Up of Values Matter? An Analysis of Ethical Values of Accounting Professionals and Unethical Reporting Practices in Accounting," MPRA Paper 40109, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:aei:rpaper:39077 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kopczuk, Wojciech & Marion, Justin & Muehlegger, Erich & Slemrod, Joel, 2013. "Do the Laws of Tax Incidence Hold? Point of Collection and the Pass-Through of State Diesel Taxes," Working Paper Series rwp13-027, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Jean Luc Erero, Daniel Djauhari Pambudi and Lumengo Bonga Bonga, 2013. "Wage Subsidy in the DRC: A CGE Analysis," Working Papers 372, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Temel Taskin, 2013. "Intensive Margin and Extensive Margin Adjustments of Labor Market : Turkey versus United States," Working Papers 1339, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Armstrong, Christopher S. & Blouin, Jennifer L. & Jagolinzer, Alan D. & Larcker, David F., 2015. "Corporate Governance, Incentives, and Tax Avoidance," Research Papers 2134, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Bradley, Sebastien & Dauchy, Estelle & Hasegawa, Makoto, 2013. "Investor Valuations of Japan's Adoption of a Territorial Tax Regime: Quantifying the Direct and Competitive Effects of International Tax Reform," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2013-2, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University, revised 15 Sep 2014.
- Ben O. Smith, 2013. "Piracy, Awareness and Welfare in a Required Aftermarket," 2013 Papers psm164, Job Market Papers.