Polish special economic zones as an instrument of regional and industrial policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Barry M. Rubin & Craig M. Richards, 1992. "A Transatlantic Comparison of Enterprise Zone Impacts: The British and American Experience," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 6(4), pages 431-443, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Piotr Ciżkowicz & Magda Ciżkowicz-Pękała & Piotr Pękała & Andrzej Rzońca, 2015. "The effects of special economic zones on employment and investment: spatial panel modelling perspective," NBP Working Papers 208, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Anna Wisniewski, 2005. "he impact of Foreign Direct Investment on regional development in Poland," IWE Working Papers 162, Institute for World Economics - Centre for Economic and Regional Studies- Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
More about this item
KeywordsPolish Special Economic Zones; Regional Policy; Industrial Policy; Instrument for regional development;
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:39184. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .