Migration in the global world: economical and demographical roles and prospects for Russia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lifshits, Marina, 2010. "Net migration to Russia — Factors, prospects and conclusions for migration policy," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 18(2), pages 32-52.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lifshits, Marina, 2016. "Forecasting of the global migration situation based on the analysis of net migration in the countries," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 41, pages 96-122.
- Lifshits, Marina, 2013. "The influence of migration and natural reproduction of labor force upon economic growth in the countries of the world," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 32-51.
More about this item
KeywordsMigration of population; net migration; migration policy; post-Soviet space; ageing of population;
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- J18 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Public Policy
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2012-03-08 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-MIG-2012-03-08 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-TRA-2012-03-08 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:36945. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.