Report NEP-CWA-2012-03-08This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Cherry Ann Santos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arazmuradov, Annageldy, 2011. "Foreign aid, foreign direct investment and domestic investment nexus in landlocked economies of Central Asia," MPRA Paper 36881, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Feb 2012.
- Nawaz, Saima, 2011. "The Institutions-Growth Nexus: Stages of Development," MPRA Paper 36961, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dizaji, S.F., 2012. "Exports, government size and economic growth (Evidence from Iran as a developing oil-export based economy)," ISS Working Papers - General Series 535, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:73 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tao Wu & Michele Cavallo, 2012. "Measuring Oil-Price Shocks Using Market-Based Information," IMF Working Papers 12/19, .
- Claudio Morana, 2012. "Oil Price Dynamics, Macro-Finance Interactions and the Role of Financial Speculation," Working Papers 2012.07, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Reda Cherif & Fuad Hasanov, 2012. "Oil Exporters' Dilemma; How Much to Save and How Much to Invest," IMF Working Papers 12/4, .
- Philip K. Verleger, 2012. "Using US Strategic Reserves to Moderate Potential Oil Price Increases from Sanctions on Iran," Policy Briefs PB12-6, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Kumudini R. Ganegodage & Alicia N. Rambaldi, 2012. "Economic Consequences of War: Evidence from Sri Lanka," Discussion Papers Series 453, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2012015 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2012014 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lifshits, Marina, 2011. "Migration in the global world: economical and demographical roles and prospects for Russia," MPRA Paper 36945, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Howes, Stephen & Wyrwoll, Paul, 2012. "Asia’s Wicked Environmental Problems," ADBI Working Papers 348, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Abdul Razzaq, Khan & Dr. Pervez Ahmed, Pathan & Dr. Abdida, Taherani & Sadia Razzaq, Khan, 2011. "Capacity of local communities in pre and post disasters situation in coastal area of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 37076, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zaman, Nadeem Uz & Ghutai, Gul & Khan, Kaneez Raza, 2012. "The nature, sources and the socio-economic effects of terrorism in Balochistan," MPRA Paper 37075, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pïerre Cahuc & Stephane Carcillo, 2012. "Can Public Sector Wage Bills Be Reduced?," NBER Working Papers 17881, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.