General implementation stages of the ABC method in the Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sorinel Capusneanu & Dan Topor & Letitia-Maria Rof, 2011. "General Implementation Stages of the ABC Method in the Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 1(1), pages 43-50, November.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gary COKINS & Sorinel CĂPUŞNEANU, 2010. "Cost Drivers. Evolution and Benefits," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 8(9(549)), pages 7-16, August.
- Constantin Anghelache & Sorinel Cãpusneanu & Cristian-Marian Barbu, 2009. "Analysis over Critical Issues of Implementation or Non-implementation of the ABC Method in Romania," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 12(12(541)), pages 57-62, December.
More about this item
KeywordsActivity-Based Costing; implementation; SME; principles; management accounting;
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:36218. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .