General Implementation Stages of the ABC Method in the Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Căpuşneanu, Sorinel/I & Topor, Dan & Rof, Letiţia Maria, 2011. "General implementation stages of the ABC method in the Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises," MPRA Paper 36218, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gary COKINS & Sorinel CĂPUŞNEANU, 2010. "Cost Drivers. Evolution and Benefits," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 8(9(549)), pages 7-16, August.
- Constantin Anghelache & Sorinel Cãpusneanu & Cristian-Marian Barbu, 2009. "Analysis over Critical Issues of Implementation or Non-implementation of the ABC Method in Romania," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 12(12(541)), pages 57-62, December.
More about this item
KeywordsActivity-Based Costing; implementation; SME; principles; management accounting;
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hur:ijaraf:v:1:y:2011:i:1:p:43-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hassan Danial Aslam). General contact details of provider: http://hrmars.com/index.php/pages/detail/Accounting-Finance-Journal .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.