The Triangular Relationship between the Commission, NRAs and National Courts Revisited
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philippe DEFRAIGNE & Alexandre de STREEL, 2011. "Where Should the European Union Intervene to Foster the Internal Market for eComms?," Communications & Strategies, IDATE, Com&Strat dept., vol. 1(82), pages 63-84, 2nd quart.
- Klein, Gordon & Wendel, Julia, 2014. "Innovation in European telecommunication regulation: The diffusion of regulatory remedies," 20th ITS Biennial Conference, Rio de Janeiro 2014: The Net and the Internet - Emerging Markets and Policies 106862, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Philippe Defraigne & Alexandre de Streel, 2011. "What is the digital internal market and where the European Union should intervene?," RSCAS Working Papers 2011/33, European University Institute.
- Hitoshi Mitomo & Hidenori Fuke & Erik Bohlin (ed.), 2015. "The Smart Revolution Towards the Sustainable Digital Society," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 16020.
More about this item
KeywordsInstitutional framework; Article 7 procedure; accountability and judicial review;
- K29 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Other
- K40 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - General
- K41 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Litigation Process
- K21 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Antitrust Law
- K23 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Regulated Industries and Administrative Law
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-23 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:3574. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .