Markets Susceptible to ex ante Regulation : Methodology and Commission Recommendation
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsEU regulatory framework; susceptibility to ex ante regulation; 3-criteria test; Relevant Markets Recommendation; market definition and modified Greenfield approach;
- K29 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Other
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L50 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - General
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- K21 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Antitrust Law
- K23 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Regulated Industries and Administrative Law
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2007-06-23 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-EEC-2007-06-23 (European Economics)
- NEP-REG-2007-06-23 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:3570. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .