Unmarried adolescents and filial assistance in eighteenth-century Flanders
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- A. S. Kussmaul, 1981. "The Ambiguous Mobility of Farm Servants," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 34(2), pages 222-235, May.
More about this item
Keywordsadolescents; farm servants; saving; Flanders; family assistance; poor relief; household formation; European Marriage Pattern;
- D13 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Production and Intrahouse Allocation
- J43 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Agricultural Labor Markets
- I39 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Other
- N33 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- D64 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Altruism; Philanthropy; Intergenerational Transfers
- J12 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Marriage; Marital Dissolution; Family Structure
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:35400. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .