Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fred Cate, 2001. "Privacy in Perspective," Books, American Enterprise Institute, number 53118.
- Bruce H. Kobayashi, 2002. "Privacy and the Commercial Use of Personal Information, by Rubin, P. H. and Lenard, T. M. Boston: Kluwer Academic Publishers, 2002, xxiii + 100 pp., USD 75.00; GBP 52.00 (cloth)," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(8), pages 488-490.
More about this item
Keywordsmediation; confidentiality; privacy; prelitigation; prelitigation mediation;
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
- J52 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Dispute Resolution: Strikes, Arbitration, and Mediation
- K31 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Labor Law
- K4 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:33606. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .