Addressing the inadequacies of private law in the regulation of contracts – during and post contract formation periods
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marianne Ojo, 2011.
"Co-operative and competitive enforced self regulation: The role of governments, private actors and banks in corporate responsibility,"
Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 19(2), pages 139-155, May.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2010. "Co-operative and competitive enforced self regulation: the role of governments, private actors and banks in corporate responsibility," MPRA Paper 22918, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsregulation; implied contracts; Equity; undue influence; economic duress; bargaining power; self regulation; accountability; legal certainty;
- K2 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-07-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAW-2011-07-27 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-REG-2011-07-27 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:32282. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.