Addressing the inadequacies of private law in the regulation of contracts – during and post contract formation periods
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marianne Ojo, 2011.
"Co-operative and competitive enforced self regulation: The role of governments, private actors and banks in corporate responsibility,"
Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 19(2), pages 139-155, May.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2010. "Co-operative and competitive enforced self regulation: the role of governments, private actors and banks in corporate responsibility," MPRA Paper 22918, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsregulation; implied contracts; Equity; undue influence; economic duress; bargaining power; self regulation; accountability; legal certainty;
- K2 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-07-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAW-2011-07-27 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-REG-2011-07-27 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:32282. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .