Report NEP-REG-2011-07-27This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Oleg Eismont issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Evangelinos, Christos & Püschel, Ronny & Goldhahn, Susan, 2011. "Inverting the regulatory rules? Optimizing airport regulation to account for commercial revenues," Discussion Papers 1/2011, Dresden University of Technology, Faculty of Transportation and Traffic Sciences "Friedrich List", Institute for Transport and Economics.
- Felix Höffler & Sebastian Kranz, 2011. "Using Forward Contracts to Reduce Regulatory Capture," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2011_09, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2011. "Addressing the inadequacies of private law in the regulation of contracts – during and post contract formation periods," MPRA Paper 32282, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cesar Cordova-Novion & Stéphane Jacobzone, 2011. "Strengthening the Institutional Setting for Regulatory Reform: The Experience from OECD Countries," OECD Working Papers on Public Governance 19, OECD Publishing.
- Fioramanti, Marco, 2011. "Knock-on effect of non-manufacturing regulation on manufacturing sectors efficiency and productivity," MPRA Paper 32237, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matei, Ani & Matei, Lucica, 2011. "European Regulation of the Market of Services and National Transpositi on," Apas Papers 334, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
- Masazumi Hattori & Kazuhiko Ohashi, 2011. "Detrimental Effects of Retention Regulation: Incentives for Loan Screening in Securitization under Asymmetric Information," IMES Discussion Paper Series 11-E-17, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Carsten Burhop & David Chambers & Brian Cheffins, 2011. "Is Regulation Essential to Stock Market Development? Going Public in London and Berlin, 1900-1913," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2011_15, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- McCann, Fergal & Dorsch, Michael & McGuirk, Eoin, 2011. "Democratic Accountability and the Relative Obstacles to Foreign Investment," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 56, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Patricia M. Danzon & Michael F. Furukawa, 2011. "Cross-National Evidence on Generic Pharmaceuticals: Pharmacy vs. Physician-Driven Markets," NBER Working Papers 17226, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Julien, François & Lamla, Michael, 2011. "Competitiveness of renewable energies. Comparison of major European countries," Discussion Papers 302, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- Margarita Kalamova & Nick Johnstone, 2011. "Environmental Policy Stringency and Foreign Direct Investment," OECD Environment Working Papers 33, OECD Publishing.
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2011. "Population Density and Efficiency in Energy Consumption: An empirical analysis of service establishments," Discussion papers 11058, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).