Dinamica integrarii pietelor europene de obligatiuni
[The dynamic of European bond markets' integration]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lucjan T. Orlowski & Kirsten Lommatzsch, 2005. "Bond Yield Compression in the Countries Converging to the Euro," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp799, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Lorenzo Codogno & Carlo Favero & Alessandro Missale, 2003. "Yield spreads on EMU government bonds," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 18(37), pages 503-532, October.
- de Bondt, Gabe, 2007. "The role of the euro on the corporate bond markets in the Euro Area," Journal of Financial Transformation, Capco Institute, vol. 19, pages 14-19.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial integration; corporate bond market; government bond market; financial crisis.;
- D53 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Financial Markets
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-18 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:31300. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .