Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrea-Rosalinde Hofer & Jonathan Potter & Alain Fayolle & Magnus Gulbrandsen & Paul Hannon & Rebecca Harding & Åsa Lindholm Dahlstrand & Phillip H. Phan, 2010. "From Strategy to Practice in University Entrepreneurship Support: Strengthening Entrepreneurship and Local Economic Development in Eastern Germany: Youth, Entrepreneurship and Innovation," OECD Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED) Working Papers 2010/9, OECD Publishing.
- Nam, Yunju & Han, Chang-Keun, 2010. "A new approach to promote economic independence among at-risk children: Child Development Accounts (CDAs) in Korea," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(11), pages 1548-1554, November.
More about this item
KeywordsErrors in capitalism; Unreal; irrelevant and schlock Economics;
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- C00 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2011-06-11 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2011-06-11 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:31238. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .