The Approach to Seasonal Unemployment in the Nordic Countries: A Comparison with Canada
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Corak, Miles & Gustafsson, Björn Anders & Österberg, Torun, 2000.
"Intergenerational Influences on the Receipt of Unemployment Insurance in Canada and Sweden,"
IZA Discussion Papers
184, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bjorn, Gustafsson & Corak, Miles & Gustafsson, Bjorn & Osterberg, Torun, 2001. "Intergenerational Influences on the Receipt of Unemployment Insurance in Canada and Sweden," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2001159e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Franziska Gassmann & Daphne Francois & Lorena Zardo Trindade, 2015. "Improving Labor Market Outcomes for Poor and Vulnerable Groups in Mongolia," World Bank Other Operational Studies 23671, The World Bank.
- Melanie Arntz & Ralf Wilke, "undated". "Can public employment subsidies render the German construction sector weather proof?," Discussion Papers 09/06, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- Wilke, Ralf A. & Arntz, Melanie, 2008. "How Weather-Proof is the Construction Sector? Empirical Evidence from Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-105, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsSeasonal unemployment; labour market policies; Nordic countries; Canada;
- J08 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics Policies
- J60 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - General
- J65 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment Insurance; Severance Pay; Plant Closings
- J01 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:2991. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .