Taxation of Foreign Investments in Malawi. Lessons from Japan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wamser, Georg, 2009. "Essays on Behavioral Responses of Multinational Enterprises to International Taxation," Munich Dissertations in Economics 9697, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Grazia Ietto-Gillies, 2012. "Transnational companies and finance," Chapters,in: Handbook of Critical Issues in Finance, chapter 42, pages i-ii Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsMalaw; Japan; MNEs; Foreign Investments; International Taxation;
- P33 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - International Trade, Finance, Investment, Relations, and Aid
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2011-01-30 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2011-01-30 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:28191. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .