Report NEP-ACC-2011-01-30This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rémi Jardat, 2010. "Accounting, Transparency And “Translation” : The Case Of Humanitarian Cross Cultural Governance," Post-Print hal-00520080, HAL.
- James, Kenani, 2010. "Taxation of Foreign Investments in Malawi. Lessons from Japan," MPRA Paper 28191, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gaetano Lisi & Maurizio Pugno, 2011. "Tax Morale, Entrepreneurship, and the Irregular Economy," Working Papers 2011-01, Universita' di Cassino, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche.
- Manzo, Marco & Monteduro, Maria Teresa, 2010. "From IRAP to CBIT: tax distortions and redistributive effects," MPRA Paper 28070, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ronald B. Davies & Johannes Voget, 2010. "Tax Competition in an Expanding European Union," GEE Papers 0033, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia e da Inovação, revised Jan 2011.
- Federico Revelli, 2010. "Tax mix corners and other kinks," Working Papers 2010/50, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Robert Kollmann & Frédéric Malherbe, 2011. "International Financial Contagion: the Role of Banks," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2011-001, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Azham, Ali & Teck Heang, Lee & Yusof, Nor Zalina & Ojo, Marianne, 2007. "Development of auditing in Malaysia: legal, political and historical influences," MPRA Paper 28138, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Jan 2011.