Fonduri Structurale - valoare adăugată şi costuri
[Structural Funds - value added and costs]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniela Constantin & Zizi Goschin & Gabriela Dragan, 2011. "Implications of European Union Structural Assistance to New Member States on Regional Disparities: The Question of Absorption Capacity," Chapters,in: Endogenous Regional Development, chapter 10 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Susanu, Monica, 2008. "Romanian Pattern in Absorption and Management of European Structural Funds : A Critical Analysis," MPRA Paper 11095, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Oct 2008.
More about this item
KeywordsStructural Funds; Cohesion Policy; value added; grant application;
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- H83 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Public Administration
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-30 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:28151. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .