Fonduri Structurale - valoare adăugată şi costuri
[Structural Funds - value added and costs]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cace, Corina & Cace, Sorin & Iova, Cristina & Victor, Nicolaescu, 2010. "Absorption capacity of the structural funds. Integrating perspectives," MPRA Paper 82660, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emilian M. Dobrescu & Cristina Barna, 2009. "Structural Funds And Overcoming The Economic Crisis," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 2(11), pages 1-11.
- Daniela Constantin & Zizi Goschin & Gabriela Dragan, 2011. "Implications of European Union Structural Assistance to New Member States on Regional Disparities: The Question of Absorption Capacity," Chapters, in: Robert Stimson & Roger R. Stough & Peter Nijkamp (ed.), Endogenous Regional Development, chapter 10, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Susanu, Monica, 2008. "Romanian Pattern in Absorption and Management of European Structural Funds : A Critical Analysis," MPRA Paper 11095, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Oct 2008.
- Monica SUSANU, 2008. "Romanian Pattern in Absorption and Management of European Structural Funds - A Critical Analysis -," Economics and Applied Informatics, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 1, pages 107-117.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Cace, Corina & Cace, Sorin & Nicolaescu, Victor, 2011. "Absorption of the structural funds in Romania," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(2), pages 84-105, June.
- Corina CACE & Sorin CACE & Victor NICOLAESCU, 2010. "Management of the Structural Funds within the Context of the Global Economic Crisis," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 11(1), pages 87-101, March.
- Daniela- Luminița CONSTANTIN & Corina- Cristiana NASTACĂ & Emilia GEAMBASU, 2021. "Population Accessibility To Rail Services. Insights Through The Lens Of Territorial Cohesion," Regional Science Inquiry, Hellenic Association of Regional Scientists, vol. 0(1), pages 81-98, June.
- Zaman Gheorghe & Goschin Zizi, 2014. "A New Classification Of Romanian Counties Based On A Composite Index Of Economic Development," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 217-230, July.
- Robert J. Stimson, 2012. "Troubling Times-The GFC and its Implications for Regional Performance. Part One: The United States And Europe," Romanian Journal of Regional Science, Romanian Regional Science Association, vol. 6(2), pages 1-30, DECEMBER.
- Boldea Bogdan Ion, 2012. "Analysis Of The Absorption Capacity Of Structural Funds In Romania," Anale. Seria Stiinte Economice. Timisoara, Faculty of Economics, Tibiscus University in Timisoara, vol. 0, pages 577-583, November.
- Zizi Goschin, 2018. "Variations Of Regional Inequalities In Romania In The Long Run," Management Strategies Journal, Constantin Brancoveanu University, vol. 42(4), pages 91-99.
- Novosák Jiří & Hájek Oldřich & Novosáková Jana & Koleňák Jiří, 2018. "Spatial Dimension of Czech Enterprise Support Policy: Where are Public Expenditures Allocated?," Review of Economic Perspectives, Sciendo, vol. 18(4), pages 333-351, December.
- Zaman, Gheorghe & Georgescu, George & Goschin, Zizi & Antonescu, Daniela & Popa, Florina, 2015. "Dezvoltarea economica endogena la nivel regional. Cazul Romaniei [Endogenous economic development at regional level. The case of Romania]," MPRA Paper 70646, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniela Antonescu, 2015.
"Theoretical Approaches Of Endogenosu Regional Development,"
Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 75-82, December.
- Antonescu, Daniela, 2015. "Theoretical approaches of endogenous regional development," MPRA Paper 64679, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cace, Corina & Cace, Sorin & Cojocaru, Stefan & Nicolaescu, Victor, 2012. "The European Social Fund within the context of the economic crisis from Romania," MPRA Paper 85212, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zaman, Gheorghe & Antonescu, Daniela, 2015. "Endogenous regional growth and foreign trade, in Romania," MPRA Paper 64678, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Novosák Jiří & Novosáková Jana & Hájek Oldřich & Horváth Peter, 2017. "Regional disparities, absorption capacity and Structural Fund payments: A case study of the Czech Republic," Quaestiones Geographicae, Sciendo, vol. 36(4), pages 81-92, December.
- Zizi Goschin, 2020. "What makes new firms resilient? A spatial analysis for Romania," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(5), pages 913-930, October.
- Cristian Incaltarau & Gabriela Carmen Pascariu & Neculai‐Cristian Surubaru, 2020. "Evaluating the Determinants of EU Funds Absorption across Old and New Member States – the Role of Administrative Capacity and Political Governance," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(4), pages 941-961, July.
- Elena-Daniela Onica, 2013. "EU Regional and Cohesion Policy. Analysis 2007-2013 vs. 2014-2020," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 9(2), pages 213-223, April.
- Elena-Daniela Onica, 2013. "EU Funds and the Cohesion Policy," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 9(6), pages 139-148, December.
More about this item
KeywordsStructural Funds; Cohesion Policy; value added; grant application;
All these keywords.
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- H83 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Public Administration
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:28151. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Joachim Winter (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.