Romanian Pattern in Absorption and Management of European Structural Funds : A Critical Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cornelius Pylak, 2007. "Intelligent Region Management = Intelligent Absorption of EU funds," Romanian Journal of Regional Science, Romanian Regional Science Association, vol. 1(1), pages 71-80, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berica, Corina, 2011.
"Fonduri Structurale - valoare adăugată şi costuri
[Structural Funds - value added and costs]," MPRA Paper 28151, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsstructural funds; cohesion policy; institutional responsibility; access; absorption;
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-25 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:11095. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .