Role and relevance of business incubators in ICT led global educational system: case for eco-enterprise village
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gabe de Bondt & Jung-Duk Lichtenberger, 2004. "Empirical estimates of the impact of the euro on the corporate bond market in the euro area," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(11), pages 675-678.
- Wolff, Guntram B. & Schulz, Alexander, 2008.
"Sovereign bond market integration: the euro, trading platforms and globalization,"
Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies
2008,12, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Guntram B. Wolff & Alexander Schulz, 2008. "Sovereign bond market integration: the euro, trading platforms and globalisation," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 332, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness Incubators; Micro; Small and Medium Enterprises; Information & Communication Technology; Education and Training; Eco Enterprise Incubator;
- N8 - Economic History - - Micro-Business History
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2010-12-23 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-SBM-2010-12-23 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:27311. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .