A Classroom Experiment on Import Tariffs and Quotas Under Perfect and Imperfect Competition
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James J. Murphy, 2004. "A Simple Program to Conduct a Hand-Run Double Auction in the Classroom," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(2), pages 212-212, April.
More about this item
Keywordsexperiments; trade; quota; tariff; imperfect competition;
- A22 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Undergraduate
- F11 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Neoclassical Models of Trade
- D41 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Perfect Competition
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- D42 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Monopoly
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:26442. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .