Leaning an University Department: a life experiment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Salehi-Isfahani, Djavad, 1989. "Oil Exports, Real Exchange Rate Appreciation, and Demand for Imports in Nigeria," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 37(3), pages 495-512, April.
- Pollard, Stephen K. & Graham, Douglas H., 1985. "Price policy and agricultural export performance in Jamaica," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 13(9), pages 1067-1075, September.
More about this item
KeywordsLean thinking; quality improvement; social networks analysis; decision making; Portuguese Universities;
- O22 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Project Analysis
- H83 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Public Administration
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-10-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2007-10-06 (Education)
- NEP-KNM-2007-10-06 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-NET-2007-10-06 (Network Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2007-10-06 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-SOG-2007-10-06 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:2616. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .