Economic Governance of MFIs: Inside the Black Box
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Thankom Arun & Samuel Annim, 2010. "Economic governance of MFIs:Inside the black box," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 13810, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Arun, Thankom Gopinath & Annim, Samuel, 2010. "Economic Governance of MFIs: Inside the Black Box," IZA Discussion Papers 5159, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Thankom Arun & Samuel Kobina Annim, 2010. "Economic Governance of MFIs: Inside the Black Box," Working Papers id:2817, eSocialSciences.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Awaworyi Churchill, Sefa & Korankye Danso, Jeffrey & Nyatefe, Elikem, 2015. "Microfinance Institution Performance: Does the Macro-economy matter?," EconStor Preprints 123724, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- repec:bla:ecorec:v:93:y:2017:i:300:p:112-141 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aruna Chandra & Thankom Arun, 2011. "United States Microfinance: Regulating to Promote Growth?," NFI Working Papers 2011-WP-28, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsMicrofinance; Dual Objectives; Economic Governance; Property Rights; and Credit Information;
- G39 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Other
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-11 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:24649. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.