Economic Governance of MFIs: Inside the Black Box
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Thankom Arun & Samuel Kobina Annim, 2010. "Economic Governance of MFIs: Inside the Black Box," Working Papers id:2817, eSocialSciences.
- Thankom Arun & Samuel Annim, 2010. "Economic governance of MFIs:Inside the black box," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 13810, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Arun, Thankom & Annim, Samuel Kobina, 2010. "Economic Governance of MFIs: Inside the Black Box," MPRA Paper 24649, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aruna Chandra & Thankom Arun, 2011. "United States Microfinance: Regulating to Promote Growth?," NFI Working Papers 2011-WP-28, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- repec:bla:ecorec:v:93:y:2017:i:300:p:112-141 is not listed on IDEAS
- Awaworyi Churchill, Sefa & Korankye Danso, Jeffrey & Nyatefe, Elikem, 2015. "Microfinance Institution Performance: Does the Macro-economy matter?," EconStor Preprints 123724, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsmicrofinance; dual objectives; economic governance; property rights; credit information;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G39 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Other
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp5159. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .