Inversión y productividad en la industria boliviana de telecomunicaciones
[Investment and productivity in the bolivian telecommunications industry]
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Barja Daza, Gover, 1999. "Inversión y productividad en la industria boliviana de telecomunicaciones," Series Históricas 16, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barja, Gover, 1999.
"Las reformas estructurales bolivianas y su impacto sobre inversiones
[Bolivian structural reforms and their impact on investment]," MPRA Paper 23479, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barja Daza, Gover, 1999. "Las reformas estructurales bolivianas y su impacto sobre inversiones," Series Históricas 42, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Gover Barja & Miguel Urquiola, 2003.
"Capitalization, regulation and the poor: access to basic services in Bolivia,"
Chapters,in: Utility Privatization and Regulation, chapter 9
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Barja, Gover & Urquiola, Miguel, 2001. "Capitalization, regulation and the poor: access to basic services in Bolivia," MPRA Paper 23920, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2001.
- Barja, Gover & Urquiola, Miguel, 2001. "Capitalization, Regulation and the Poor: Access to Basic Services in Bolivia," WIDER Working Paper Series 034, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Calderon, Cesar & Serven, Luis, 2004.
"Trends in infrastructure in Latin America, 1980-2001,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3401, The World Bank.
- César Calderón & Luis Servén, 2004. "Trends in Infrastructure in Latin America, 1980-2001," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 269, Central Bank of Chile.
More about this item
KeywordsStructural reforms; privatization; Telecommunications industry; regulation;
- L5 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:23464. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.