Ausgabenanalysen für Deutschland und Niedersachsen – Berechnungsergebnisse auf Basis der Einkommens‐ und Verbrauchsstichprobe 2003
[Analysis of expenditures for Germany and Lower Saxony - Empirical results on the Basis of the Income and Expenditure Survey 2003]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Merz, Joachim & Hanglberger, Dominik & Rucha, Rafael, 2009.
"The Timing of Daily Demand for Goods and Services – Multivariate Probit Estimates and Microsimulation Results for an Aged Population with German Time Use Diary Data,"
16303, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joachim Merz & Dominik Hanglberger & Rafael Rucha, 2009. "The Timing of Daily Demand for Goods and Services – Multivariate Probit Estimates and Microsimulation Results for an Aged Population with German Time Use Diary Data," FFB-Discussionpaper 77, Research Institute on Professions (Forschungsinstitut Freie Berufe (FFB)), LEUPHANA University Lüneburg.
- Bögenhold, Dieter & Fachinger, Uwe, 2000.
"The social embeddedness of consumption - towards the relationship of income and expenditures over time in Germany,"
Working papers of the ZeS
06/2000, University of Bremen, Centre for Social Policy Research (ZeS).
- Bögenhold, Dieter & Fachinger, Uwe, 2000. "The Social Embeddedness of Consumption: Towards the Relationship of Income and Expenditures over Time in Germany," MPRA Paper 1128, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Merz, Joachim & Faik, Jürgen, 1994. "Equivalence Scales Based on Revealed Preference Consumption Expenditure Microdata - The Case of West Germany," MPRA Paper 16297, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsexpenditures; income; private household; Engel curve; ELES;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:23269. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .