Mercantilism and the Muslim states: Lessons from the history
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Islahi, Abdul Azim, 1991. "Mercantilism and the Muslim states: Lessons from the history," MPRA Paper 22632, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 1991.
References listed on IDEAS
- Islahi, Abdul Azim, 2006. "The emergence of mercantilism as a reaction against Muslim power: some of the evidences from history," MPRA Paper 18384, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Feb 2007.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Islahi, Abdul Azim, 2014. "What Did Hold Back the Middle East? The Thesis of The Long Divergence Revisited," MPRA Paper 75263, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
More about this item
KeywordsMercantilism; Pre-classical Economics; Muslims and mercantilism; Krimi Merchants.;
- F00 - International Economics - - General - - - General
- B0 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - General
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- Z19 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Other
- N00 - Economic History - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:22964. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .