The differences in attitudes about their society between 14 year old pupils with and without an immigration background; a cross-national comparison
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- André, Stéfani & Dronkers, Jaap & Fleischmann, Fenella, 2008.
"Verschillen in groepsdiscriminatie, zoals waargenomen door immigranten uit verschillende herkomstlanden in veertien lidstaten van de Europese Unie
[Perception of in-group discrimination among immig," MPRA Paper 22019, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordstrust; immigrants; 14-year old pupils; cross-national analyses;
- D64 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Altruism; Philanthropy; Intergenerational Transfers
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-MIG-2010-04-04 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-POL-2010-04-04 (Positive Political Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2010-04-04 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:21637. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .