Gospodarstvo i financijske institucije Brodsko- posavske županije (od sredine 18. do sredine 20. stoljeća)
[Economy and Financial Institutions of Brod-posavina County (From the Middle of 18th Century to the Middle of 20th Century)]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Branko Matic & Hrvoje Serdarusic, 2008.
"Models of Including Financially Inactive Population into the Financial System,"
Interdisciplinary Management Research,
Josip Juraj Strossmayer University of Osijek, Faculty of Economics, Croatia, vol. 4, pages 296-309, May.
- Matić, Branko & Serdarušić, Hrvoje, 2008. "Models of Including Financially Inactive Population into the Financial System," MPRA Paper 8955, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
More about this item
KeywordsCraft; industry; financing; financial institutions; banking;
- R51 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Finance in Urban and Rural Economies
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- D92 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Intertemporal Firm Choice, Investment, Capacity, and Financing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:20597. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .