Models of Including Financially Inactive Population into the Financial System
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Branko Matic & Hrvoje Serdarusic, 2008. "Models of Including Financially Inactive Population into the Financial System," Interdisciplinary Management Research, Josip Juraj Strossmayer University of Osijek, Faculty of Economics, Croatia, vol. 4, pages 296-309, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matić, Branko & Papac, Nikola, 2010.
"Osobine sustava korporativnog upravljanja u bankama u Bosni i Hercegovini
[Characteristic of the Corporate Bank Governance System in Bosnia and Herzegovina]," MPRA Paper 29757, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maja Lamza-Maronic & Jerko Glavas & Igor Mavrin, 2010. "Cultural Management In The Republic Of Croatia - Possibilities Of Development," Interdisciplinary Management Research, Josip Juraj Strossmayer University of Osijek, Faculty of Economics, Croatia, vol. 6, pages 133-142.
- Matić, Branko & Vretenar, Maja, 2009.
"Gospodarstvo i financijske institucije Brodsko- posavske županije (od sredine 18. do sredine 20. stoljeća)
[Economy and Financial Institutions of Brod-posavina County (From the Middle of 18th Centu," MPRA Paper 20597, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial system; financially inactive population; money source; solidarity; common interest; credit union;
- E2 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
- E4 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-06-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2008-06-13 (Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2008-06-13 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:8955. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .